Bamboo Corner Shelf That Saved My Small Condo Kitchen Cabinet

 Bamboo Corner Shelf That Saved My Small Condo Kitchen Cabinet


If you live in a small condo like me, you know corner cabinets are always dead space. I found this bamboo organizer and now I can fit 3x more plates!







Why it's perfect for small condo:

- 9.5" tall x 10" deep - fits even tiny condo cabinets

- Premium bamboo - sturdy, eco-friendly

- 3-tier design - plates on top, bowls middle, mugs bottom


Check Price on Amazon →


Tip: I use bottom tier for dinner plates, middle for bowls, top for mugs. Instantly doubled my cabinet space!


Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Apartment Must-Haves I Actually Use - Renter Friendly Space Saving Organizers

7 Best-Selling Make up Organizer

My Cozy Painting Desk + 5 Desk Finds That Make Painting More Fun